Six Month Smiles utilizes clear braces to gently straighten teeth in an average time of only six months, some less! By focusing on the teeth that show when you smile and not making significant bite changes, Dr. Powell can comfortably straighten your teeth and give you the smile you have always wanted.
The Six Month Smiles adult braces uses the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely. The key components of the treatment are the use of nickel titanium wires and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile. The braces are tooth colored so they are barely visible, nothing like metal braces!
There are no ore risk of tooth root damage or other issues than those associated with traditional orthodontics. Teeth are seldom extracted with Six Month Smiles and the force used to move teeth is lighter. This means there are actually fewer risks involved in this technique.
Six Month Smiles is right for you if you are approximately 15 years old or older with crooked or spaced teeth and you are NOT looking for a major alteration to your bite. Most adults are candidates for Six Moth Smiles.
Six Month Smiles® is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and Chameleon™ tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers